Webinar: Selecting the best antenna for your wireless wearable device - how to ensure your performance tests yield reliable results for product deployment
Reliable wireless performance of wearable products can greatly influence the success of a new product launch. Confidence in wireless performance can be difficult when dealing with the diversity and challenges of the human body.
Learn about some of the core wearable antenna and body-centric propagation challenges, with advice on how to better test your wearable product design so that you have more confidence in real world deployment in any environment.
When: Registration for this live event has now closed. Watch on-demand here
Duration: 50 mins
Register to watch live or on-demand
Join live for Q&A with the speakers
- Dr Gareth Conway AntennaWare CEO & Co-founder
- Dr Matt Magill AntennaWare CTO & Co-founder
Chaired by AntennaWare's Jonny McClintock
Topics for discussion:
- Wireless is the weakest link for wearables
- Antennas and the human morphology
- Wearable measurements and test-beds
- Antenna tips to overcome the human body
- What "good" looks like
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to overcome antenna and propagation challenges for wearables
- How to improve your wireless wearable testing
- What performance could be achieved from wearables
Who is this webinar for?
Engineers/CTOs and Product Managers involved in the design and development of any wireless device which will be placed close to or on the body.